Part-time writing…full-time income. Really.
Even if you can’t swing the 9 to 5, you can still earn a lucrative* living as a freelance writer. In this brand new ebook, veteran part-time freelance writer Gretchen Roberts shows you how to maximize your time, leverage your earnings, and choose clients who pay well and respect your work.
* “Lucrative” is relative, but we’re talking about earning between $30,000 and $80,000 a year, writing part-time. Seriously. It takes good writing and hard work, but it can be done.
In this ebook, you will learn:
- Why part time?
- Is a full-time income in part-time hours really possible? (Yes!)
- The nuts and bolts of time, money, and client management
- How to set your rates high and stick to it
- The pitfalls of working part-time
- How to take yourself seriously so others will, too
- The scrappy way to get your business off the ground
- How to balance part-time freelancing with a full-time career
- The importance of paying it forward
- Tales from the trenches: how other part-time writers do it
- And more!